• Mantracourt PSD
• Handheld 7 digit LCD display with peak, trough, net, overload and shunt cal indication
• Battery life of 450 hours in power save mode
• Keys for on/off, range select, peak/valley hold, and gross/net
• Single pass calibration (direct mV/V) with dual range for values such as kg and lb
• Easy to carry - weighing only 250 grams
• Waterproof IP65 NEMA4 battery powered
• Microprocessor based, allowing single pass calibration facility (direct mV/V)
• TEDS enabled for automatic sensor calibration (IEEE1451 - template 33)
The PSD load cell or strain gauge handheld display combines extremely high resolution and low power with the convenience of a handheld display and keypad.
The 7 digit LCD display has peak and valley hold facilities. Calibration modes are auto, mv/v table or digital gain and offset. The display is TEDS enabled for automatic sensor calibration. For RS232 output option see the PSD232 portable strain gauge indicator for more details.
The strain gauge handheld display is powered by two AA batteries providing long life using innovative power saving features. The enclosure is sealed to IP65 / NEMA 4 and a carry case option is available.
For use as a load cell indicator, strain gauge indicator, force display, weight indicator, weight monitor or load indicator able to drive up to 4 x strain gauge bridges.
The load cell or strain gauge handheld display – PSD is environmentally sealed to IP65 / NEMA 4 with 1 year Warranty.